We have definitely been taking advantage of living so close to the beach! We've had a couple of beautiful Saturdays that we've just hopped in the car, completely ignoring chores, and enjoyed the day playing in the water. We can't wait until the water is warm enough to get all the way in!
Daddy found a live crab. We all had a blast playing with it before we put it back into the ocean.Ashten does NOT like the cold water. Andy put him into this Tonka truck and rode him through the water. He had so much fun! ...until a big wave came and soaked him. He jumped out of it real quick!
LOOK! Documentation that Aaron is no longer afraid of the ocean water! We have finally convinced him that sharks won't come onto the VERY shallow water or sand!
The kids LOVED burying Dad in the sand. He was a trooper! There was no way I was going to spend the day a the beach with sand down my pants!
We enjoyed the playground on the beach as well.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I have not checked your blog in a long time (my fault, I'm a bad blog stalker). I was scrolling down through all the news and I'm sooooo sad but super happy for you. Yay your mom got remarried, she's quite the looker and a great catch! I can't believe all the grandkids, thats amazing! YOU MOVED! I'm so sad, we should have got together more!! My fault again, darn it! I'll be checking your blog a lot more often now that I'm back to blogging. Your family looks wonderfully happy and we wish the best for you guys. We'll just have to va-cay in Virgina Beach sometime soon! I miss you!!
That is fantastic! The beach is such a great place. Will you be needing a gym membership this summer to keep you cool and to give you a place to swim? Certainly if you can't live in the desert, then the coast is the place to be.
Post a Comment