Sunday, June 10, 2012

Let The Good Times Roll!

 Our favorite big friend down at the ball park...a HUGE snapping turtle!
 Fun at Sam's club!



 Ashten just started washing Aiden's back with soap in the tub the other day. I thought it was so cute!
 Aaron and I made a fort for him to play his DS in.

 ...trying to grow strawberries.
 I got such a kick out of this! We had ordered a treadmill but hadn't put it together yet. So the big box was just sitting off to the side, leaning against the wall. Aiden got in trouble for something and was sent to bed early. When Andy and I went to put the treadmill together that night, we found this little note written on the side. Boys!
 Getting soaking wet in a huge mud puddle watching Alex's baseball practice.
 Put me in coach!
 Aiden with the turtles.
 Alex and Tom were on a team against Ben and Sydney in a squirt gun war. What a GOOD hiding spot. Thank heavens it was empty and just the recycle bin!


 Enjoying trying out some dives down at the beach.


 Feeding Cheez-Its to the snapping turtles at the ball park was Aiden and Aaron's favorite part about going to watch Alex's games!
 Aaron rounding third.
Aiden running home!

No comments: