Love those eyes of his!
He is a carb-loving busy body! One night he was up late with Andy and I and all of the sudden he shows up with a bag of buns and a lunch box. He proceeds to unpack the buns one at a time and shove them into his lunch box. So cute to watch him make his own picnic!
He got this star painted on his cheek at the church Pioneer Day celebration. After it was done, he didn't want to move from the "painting" seat. He cried and cried when I took him out, screaming, "Muah! Muah! (more). He wanted more pictures painted on his face. It's tough to be two...
We tried to cut his hair like his brothers. But, ALAS! Without the whole bottle of gel poured on it, it will NOT stay spiked up! He has old man hair, with a spectatcular comb over!
He loves anything chocolate!
He loves spaghetti!
He got a magnetic fishing rod and fishies for his birthday. He LOVED it for the two seconds it lasted until his four year old brother got a hold of it and broke it. :/
Boy does this kid love cupcakes! Once a I let him eat one for breakfast a long time ago, and he STILL wakes up every morning saying, "I wanna cu-cake!"
Frosting is by far the most important part!
He got frosting up his nose right as I took the picture...
He refused to take a nap, then proceeded to crash on the couch. Love those eyelashes!
No comments:
Post a Comment