With no pool we had a lot of time enjoying the hose on the trampoline!
A hose + Dawn = FUN.
A lady in our ward gave the kids these hats for the winter. For an entire week they wore them, (in the disgusting, humid heat) all day every day. Crazies!
Playing in the rain...
Aaron and Aiden love to go outside in the back yard and make "muck". They come in looking like little piggies who have rolled in the mud. I figure, hey...whatever makes you happy! ;)
Blogger is having issues. The picture of the sting ray is just a funny something I wanted to remember. This is one of those sea toys you put in the bath and it quadruples in a couple of days. Aiden carried it around everywhere. He adored it! I told him he should name it. So, he askes Ashten (20 mo.) what he should name it. Without hesitation Ashten answers, "Annie". I have no idea where he had ever even heard that name. But, the sting ray was known as Annie from that day forward. Oh how they all love Annie! (She lost her tail at some point).
These faces MAKE ME SMILE!
Enjoying their super hero capes that they made at a birthday party.
Eating ice cream right out of the carton...mmmmmm!
At the zoo...
Ashten did NOT want to get wet. He was content with just running around.
Again, blogger won't let me post below the actual picture. But, the picture with the couch, sheet and fan is also one I wanted to remember. The BIG thing in our house this summer was to put a sheet over the fan on full blast and sit under it and play house. Hilarious! We had many a fight over whose turn it was to sit under there! The next picture is of Aiden and Alex using Aiden's personal ice cream maker.
While doing a service project Aiden came across this snake. He has wanted one as long as I can remember. So we let him keep it. He carries it around all day long.
They built a Lego car for it. :) Love these kids!
Heaven!
More bits of heaven for Aiden, our BIG fisherman! He got to touch his favorite animal in the world, a shark!
No comments:
Post a Comment