Brady's face just cracks me up here! He was concentrating really hard on those targets!
Aaron has one WICKED swing!
Aaron and Brady are such good buddies.
Aaron's whole Primary class came to celebrate.
Aaron was told he could pick any place he wanted to eat for dinner. He picked...McDonalds. Ugh.
Oma and Opa sent Aaron a package in the mail. He was over the moon excited!
Aaron is such a FUN boy! It's hilarious to me that whenever kids come over to play, no matter who they originally came to play with, they end up playing with Aaron. He is just so. much. fun! When filling out his Kindergarten paperwork, they asked me to describe his personality. I sat there and sat there trying to think of something clever to say. But, the thing that kept running through my mind was...you guessed it...He is just so much fun!!! He's wild, crazy, easy going, funny, energetic, playful, and creative. He can be found doing cartwheels, round-offs, and flips on the trampoline. He is begging to be put in gymnastics and karate. We shall see! SO many people have seen what he can do, and tell me he has a ton of natural gymnastic talent. I think we'll be signing him up for that soon. He starts Kindergarten in the fall, and I couldn't be sadder! and I couldn't be happier! HA! He is very bored at home with mom and is ready to take on the world! The first thing out of his mouth every day is, "Who is coming over today? Or, can I go to Brady's house? Riley's?" He is constantly wanting to be on the go. He is our little ray of sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment