Sunday, June 9, 2013

 One day I caught Ashten trying to bring dirt into the house to drive his monster trucks through. I tried to think of something less dirty for him to enjoy instead. I came up with the idea of flour sprinkled on the floor. HE LOVED IT! Only...it became an EVERY DAY thing and I found myself going batty over all the flour constantly on my floor. I tried to introduce play dough for ramps to replace the flour. It worked. Once. This activity lasted a good solid month. But I am happy to report we have finally moved past it!

 Ashten enjoys putting Mr. Potato Head glasses on daddy.
 Snuggle time!
 Aaron loves to hold Beardie.
 Holy MUD, Batman!

 Yep, mud all over the table. It's something I've come to accept in living with five boys.
Aiden loves Beardie the most! I hope Beardie likes being carried around like a baby and snuggled in blankets. ;)

No comments: