Sunday, November 10, 2013

Summer Camp with the Brimhalls

There is a fabulous family in our ward that does a summer camp for kids every year. This year Aiden did an art camp and Aiden and Alex did the "Fun with Boxes" camp. Here are some pics of the fun!

 This city is the combined efforts of the whole class.
 I laughed when I saw Alex's contribution to the city. It was Game Stop! Yep. That's Alex for ya!

 Aiden made a Denny's; which is also funny because I don't think that he's ever eaten at a Denny's in his entire life! Apparently this city couldn't live without one though.

 For Aiden's big project he made a hotel. It was complete with flowers and beds and people and windows. I thought it was very well thought out.
 Alex worked with one of his good friends to complete this "Minecraft layer" thing. I don't know much about Minecraft...so I can't explain it!
 Here is the boat they made out of duct tape and a large box.
 Here the boys are pushing it into the pool to see if it would float.
 Aiden riding in the box boat.
 Alex and Jess taking a ride.
They made an oven out of tin foil and an old pizza box. It worked! They put it in the sun and melted the cheese on crackers. This was such an awesome camp for the kids. They had so much fun!

No comments: