Sunday, January 5, 2014

First Day of School!

Now that half the year is over, I'm posting first day of school photos. Yay me! Wowzers...
 
 Surprisingly, and unlike all his other school years, Aiden was cool as a cucumber. He has remained that way as he LOVES his teacher, Mrs. Lewis. He also loved is teacher last year, Mrs. Still at Kempsville Meadows. (They now go to Indian Lakes...which is a whole new post!)  Heavenly Father was really watching out for him as they are almost identical in looks and personality. Very warm, fuzzy, happy teachers. And gorgeous! (I'm sure that helps) :)
 Alex has had a bit of a struggle in fifth grade. His teacher is what you would call the OPPOSITE of warm and fuzzy. She really feels it necessary to LOAD them with projects and give them very little time to complete them all in the name of "getting them prepared for middle school" next year. Eh-we'll be excited for his fifth grade year to come to a close! 
 Oh this cutie pie! He shocked me with his tears for the first two weeks of school! I thought this would be my kid that I dropped off and he never looked back. SO glad we are over the tears and he LOVES school now.





No comments: