This was under the trampoline at the first house we rented here in VA Beach. Ashten could be found here for hours at a time playing in the dirt with his monster jam trucks. A lot of times he would sneak the hose on and make himself a huge mud pit. Oh bother! Sometimes I put a stop to it, and sometimes I let him think he was getting away with it because he was just SO HAPPY to be playing like a little piggy in the mud. Mud is this boy's heaven.
Our good friends, the Udy's, have this swamp/river thing in their back yard. After they bought this house, Aiden would CONSTANTLY pester me about taking him over there to fish. Fishing is this boy's heaven.
Aaron...our little entertainer. When he is in the center of attention, he is in heaven!
Our neighbor across the street was in a quartet that performed down at the board walk during the summers. We were privileged to get a private concert one night in our front yard!
ALWAYS a wonderful time with Oma. Here they are picking blueberries. I stayed home to show the rental as we had bought a house and needed someone to take over our lease. And it's a good thing I did! The people who ended up taking over our lease came and saw it this day!
These two just melt my heart, they are such good buddies.
More fishing with our little fisherman! I love the look of pride on Ashten's face as he watches Aiden.
A favorite trampoline game at our house is when Alex balls up a pillow and tries to smack the other kids down with it. It doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me...but what do I know??? I'm a girl!
Here is Aaron flying through the air after being smacked with great force.
The temple that our stake is assigned to is the Washington D.C. temple. It is 4 hours away (one way) on a GOOD DAY. It usually ends up taking much longer to drive there because of traffic. While I went in, Andy took the boys to the Smithsonian Zoo. The kids LOVED it and it made the time go by so quickly!
HAHAHA! I just love this picture with my four little monkeys getting soaked and enjoying the sun at the zoo.
Whenever it rains, the kids love to go on frog hunts. This day was a success!
Beardie posing with the frog. bahahahahaha
Again, our entertainer!
This is the deck of our new house. YES! We have a deck!!! I have always wanted one! Anyway, the kids drug out all sorts of blankets and used them to build a fort outside.
Alex volunteered at a pack meeting to have shaving cream all over his head and have his team throw cheese balls at him in an effort to get the most stuck on him to lead to a victory.
Aaron is also quite the gymnast.
1 comment:
What fun! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment