Sheesh, playing "catch-up" on the blog for the past 7 months is easier said than done! Our good friends, the Sanchez's, had a Halloween party. We ate lots of junk food and had a great time!
These two are brutha's from another mutha!
Such good friends. I could write a literal BOOK about all the shananigans these two have gotten into together. Let's see...a few of them off the top of my head would include: 1. being caught climbing out of a third story window to "crawl up to the roof". 2. Taking the keys to my van and attempting to drive it. 3. Taking light sabers into my flower garden and literally hacking off the tops of all of them. Need I say more? Trouble. They are trouble! But OH do they love each other!
This is how Ashten spent his night trick or treating. I felt so incredibly LAME walking up to people's doors with my older kids to ask for candy for my sleeping toddler. I could almost hear them thinking, "Uh huh...sure they are for your three year old." But I knew if I didn't do it, I would wake up to a screaming three year old because everyone else had candy and he didn't.
Easiest pumpkin carving EVER.
Aaron went on a school field trip to a pumpkin patch. He brought this guy home and we just *HAD* to carve him right away!
Aiden and Alex are completely obsessed with the game Minecraft. Aiden just HAD to be Steve from Minecraft. I spent hours gluing on square, pixel-like pieces of paper to make his face so that it would look just like the video game. Guess how long he wore it? Um, only when I forced him to. He stopped wearing it to trick or treat two minutes into it. I was so mad! He looked like one of those teenage kids that don't wear costumes but think they can trick or treat anyway. Grrrr!
Being that we were out of a job during Halloween, We made costumes with whatever we had laying around the house. You can't tell in the picture, but Alex was a glowing man. We taped glow sticks all over him. It looked pretty cool...in the dark. :)
The ward trunk or treat. Alex and Justus switched hats.
Love these photo bombing girls!
Being *forced* to wear his costume. He had a VERY grumpy face under this box.
Ash has his pick of two hand me down costumes. He ended up wearing the great white shark. But this cowboy one looked so dang cute I just had to get a picture! He hated both costumes and tried very hard not to wear either. ...sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment