Sunday, October 11, 2015

Enjoying Living in VA Beach!

 Our friends, the Sanchez's were in the military. They got us into this military base pool and the kids were over the moon excited about it! Alex is our daredevil. He did every slide there, including one that is not pictured that drops you like you're on a rollercoaster. So brave!

 It was a long day for mamma, as Ash wanted to stay in this tiny kiddie pool THE. ENTIRE. TIME. Oh well, his huge smiles were worth it!
 Aaron and Brady, best Virginia buddies!
 One day we were just sitting around the house playing video games and I thought, "Enough! We live 20 minutes from the beach! Let's BE there!" So we packed up that minute and went! I'll always cherish this memory. Just me and my kids. (Andy was at work). No other obligations or people to distract us. We just enjoyed each other. I especially love these photos now that we live in Arizona!

 Ash asked on nearly a DAILY basis for me to take him down to the beach to play in the sand. This is his HAPPY PLACE.





No comments: