I think I'll stop mentioning how FAR behind I am in updating this blog. It's pretty apparent by comparing dates that I'm over a year behind. Just...yikes.
We were still living in Virginia Beach at this time. Alex was going into 6th grade at Brandon Middle School. Aiden was going into 3rd grade and Aaron was going into Kindergarten at Indian Lakes Elementary. We had just moved into our new house on Endicott. Alex was pretty nervous to enter this huge middle school. Aiden wasn't nervous at all, and Aaron had about 2 weeks of absolute tears every afternoon (he was in half day K). They were hard days as a mom...and a Kindergartener! ;) After about three weeks into it, Aaron loved Kindergarten and was an absolute social butterfly! Ashten and I stayed home together. We joined a preschool group with some ladies from the ward and we all rotated houses and teaching the kids. It was a lot of fun. I really grew to love the ladies I worked with. Ashten was a very hesitant student. He wanted me siting with him at ALL times. It was a tad on the frustrating side. But, in the end it was SO beneficial to us both! I got social time and he was able to learn a lot about sitting still, sharing and academics.
No comments:
Post a Comment