I mentioned to Andy tonight that the kitchen floor sure could use a mopping and then I went to put the kids in the tub. (I have to explain, I don't own a mop...I can't find one that I like so I feel like the floor is still dirty when done with a mop. We do it Cinderella style here.) When I got the kids out of the tub I found Andy mopping the floor with hockey knee/shin guards on. I laughed so hard. He simply explained that it was to keep his knees from hurting. You can't really see how big these pads are in the picture, but let me assure you...he looked HILARIOUS! He doesn't realize that his brilliant plan has earned him the privilege of mopping the floor from now on! :) Who knew the boys' latest obsession with hockey was going to be to my benefit? ;)
Saturday, January 5, 2008
HOCKEY AND HUSBANDS
I mentioned to Andy tonight that the kitchen floor sure could use a mopping and then I went to put the kids in the tub. (I have to explain, I don't own a mop...I can't find one that I like so I feel like the floor is still dirty when done with a mop. We do it Cinderella style here.) When I got the kids out of the tub I found Andy mopping the floor with hockey knee/shin guards on. I laughed so hard. He simply explained that it was to keep his knees from hurting. You can't really see how big these pads are in the picture, but let me assure you...he looked HILARIOUS! He doesn't realize that his brilliant plan has earned him the privilege of mopping the floor from now on! :) Who knew the boys' latest obsession with hockey was going to be to my benefit? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hats off to Andy! Way to help out with the house chores... you're a good husband!
That is hilarious! So something I can see Andy doing. How are you feeling these days? Take care!
I know what you mean about the good mop situation but I don't go as far as getting on my knees. Good for Andy to get down and do some house cleaning.
Hilarious! You wanna send those knee pads my way. . . . maybe they'll fit Craig!! :-)
Thanks for the laugh. You make sure he keeps on moping for you!
Now THAT is a good husband!! Love that he stepped up and found a way to make it bearable to him ;) I love my Hoover FloorMate for my tile ... does a great job and sucks up the water!!
I am glad that I am not the only one who mops Cinderella style! That is so funny that he would use his knee pads, but I have to say that I would love to borrow them because it does start to hurt after about 1 minute....
Hey Amie I finally did it (a blog) and your talk to me about it being a good journal was a big influence on me finally doing it. It so fun to look at everyones and yours is so cute.
Post a Comment