Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Randomness...



Baby clothes have gotten so stinken' hilarious these days! My sister-in-law, Nikki, bought Aaron this little onesie (Future Mr. Right) and I thought it was so funny I had to take a picture and share it. The Got Milk? onesie I found at the store the other day and it just put a smile on my face! Girl clothes you just have to say awwwwwww because they are just so darn cute, and boy clothes have sayings that you just have to laugh at! (There are also some funny girl shirts as well.) Aiden got a shirt for his birthday last year that said, "Blame my brother." There never was a shirt that explained the relationship between Alex and Aiden so well! Poor Aaron doesn't know what he's getting into!

4 comments:

The Becker Bunch said...

You're so funny! I laughed when I saw it. Keat has so many funny shirts like that...you gotta love 'em! His latest says, "I still live with my parents"! HAHAHAHA! Glad you like it! OH, and I'm sure Aaron has a clue as to what he's getting into...he's going to be your peacemaker, remember!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Don't you love those shirts! Target had one that I got for Clark (when he's older) and it says "2 cute 4 time out"! I'm sure if he's anything like Chase he'll be very familiar with the term "time out"! :-)

Kimberly said...

Mr. Right is VERY funny. Aaron is the name of that new man in your life??!! Cute.

Kari said...

I agree with the funny sayings for boys - my girlfriend almost bought me a onesie for Cougar that said "I'm a boob man" - she was a bit worried about what others might think of me as a mother so she bought him something more "acceptable." I totally would have put him in that onesie and taken pictures!!!!