Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby Brady is Here!


Because most of you who read my blog know her, I thought I'd post an announcement of Mandy and Dan's newest addition. They had Brady on Saturday, January 12th. He weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 in. long. Mom and baby are both doing great! Alex was SO CUTE with Brady, which gives me great hope for when Aaron comes. He was very interested in holding him so we sat him down on the couch and put Brady in his arms. He looked like a natural! He sat there for a few minutes quietly listening as Mandy and I talked, then JUST LIKE a BOY all of the sudden he plopped Brady back into Mandy's arms and took off running saying, "I'm going to play." :) That's okay Alex, most men can't handle the way women talk either! But I am very excited for our little man to come. Aiden also seemed just fine with me holding another baby for a long time. Ten more weeks to go for me! (Well, if I'm induced like with Aiden). I am measuring right at the weeks I'm supposed to be (28), which is very new and different for me. I've always been weeks ahead on account of my LARGE babies! Could it be possible for me to have one under 9 lbs.???

9 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Congratulations to Dan and Mandy! And congratulations to you for being an auntie again!! Only 10 more weeks? Amie, I can't believe how fast it's gone! (you probably don't feel that way). You are still lookin' great in my opinion! Can't wait to meet baby Aaron!

Kimberly said...

Tell Mandy that her son is beautiful! So glad that your kids seem like they will be ok with the new one coming to your family. My second had a hard time with a third coming to our family.

Kari said...

I pray for your sake that you do get one under 9 pounds ... my biggest was 7 lbs. 6 oz. Hang in there these last few weeks - it'll be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Aaron will be here before you know it! How exciting and life changing crazy too! I really hope he is a good 7lbs for you! I am expecting a baby in August...don't know yet what it is but it is making me soooo sick! I am sure you are glad to be done with that stage. I haven't yet posted it on my blog because I am lame and behind! Alex is already a great big brother he will fill his responsibilities with his new brother just fine! What a great kid!

Lindsey said...

Congrats to Mandy and Dan! It's nice to know that Alex may not die from having a brother. Maybe this was good practice for him to realize that at this age a baby is a baby, boy or girl. He'll probably like having a brother more later anyways.

andreamatrix said...

That baby countdown is so cool! I'm so old. There weren't things like that around in my day.

kimber said...

Thanks for posting that info on Mandy and her baby, I was wondering. It's good to hear everything went well. I can't believe how fast time flies, it seems like we all just had our other babies.

Rachel said...

I can't believe that Mandy had her baby! SO fun! I hope you are doing good over on the west side! I heard the news about the primary change. I am glad that they still have you!

The Becker Bunch said...

OH MY GOODNESS...you are going to have a baby in TWO months!! AHhhhhhhhh, I can't wait to meet Mr. Wright!