Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun FHE

This past Monday we had a fun FHE. It was on the importance of teamwork and sportsmanship. (Alex is going to be starting basketball next week). We related it to both families and to sports. We talked about how families have to work together to make the home a happy place and everyone must do their part. Then we talked about being excited for one another when we each do good things. Then we took a trip to the Sports Chalet to learn about sports and just played around. Andy assigned the boys to find three different sports that involve teams. When we got to each station, the boys got to play around with the equipment. It was SO MUCH FUN! We bounced balls, played golf, tried out excercise equipment, boxed and rode bicycles. But, of course...I forgot my camera!!! So the pic of the three of them will have to do!



6 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

So cute! What a great idea.

Mandi Allen said...

that sounds like lots of fun. What other type stuff do you guys do for FHE?

Rochelle said...

Cool idea! Sorry I've been MIA at the gym...my kiddos decided to get scarlet fever (tannon) and Alyssa had a fever but we never figured out why. Jayden's been our only healthy one.

The honey will be here on wednesday and I need to finish telling my dad what I would like by sunday. Thanks! (prices are on my blog)

mph said...

I love that idea!!!! I totally want to do that! You guys have all the fun ideas of stuff to do with kids.

Liz G. said...

What a fun idea! I'm always looking for different ideas. We'll have to try that one. Your boys are adorable. Hopefully, Afton and Aaron will hook up one day and we can be sisters!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

That sounds like a really fun FHE. You guys are one of the funnest families! Are you so excited to see your brother? Your ticker says he comes home in 6 hours! Yay!