Monday, November 17, 2008

To the Races...

Well, not really races...but watching the cars practice REAL FAST! This past Saturday Alex earned his "good behavior" reward that he's been looking forward to for about a month now. Andy took the boys down to PIR to watch the rookies practice racing. To our boys, watching race cars is like walking into a candy store! Santa LOVES the fact that Aiden would choose a $.97 race car over anything else in the toy store! ;)



This picture cracks me up! Aiden is looking at that kid like, "Who asked you to be in the picture?" Maybe he actually SAID it...the kid is looking at him too...
He doesn't look too happy in this picture, but TRUST me...he was having the time of his life!
Aaron and mommy "got" to stay home and get stuff done. (Actually we ate ice cream together and danced to Christmas music. But, shhhh...don't tell the boys we had so much fun without them!)

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute pics! I'm glad the boys got to experience Nascar...can't be a Goodyear resident without good ol' Nascar. Let's do lunch sometime..hit the park with a picnic of good old mickey d's?

Roxy Dozier said...

How fun! We used to go to the car races in Safford when I was little. Nothing like nascar though. I need a little boy so I could have an excuse to go to a monster truck rally. Maybe I can just borrow one of yours!