Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where has SEVEN months gone?


Look at my baby muscles!!!Aren't these the best baby thighs ever??!!


My baby is seven months already! Just for him to read when he's older I thought it might be fun for me to list some little quirks about him that his mommy JUST ADORES!

-He has the MOST contagious laugh and is (lucky for me) extremely ticklish. :)

-He already thinks that baby food is for the birds and is such a GRUB. If you're eating something, you BETTER be sharing with him or he grunts and cries until you give in. (it's SO TRUE what they say...the more children you have, the less you follow the "baby rules" with them. This kid has already enjoyed his fair share of vanilla pudding and ice cream!)

-He has this little mischievous look in his eye when he smiles at me. It says to me, "Mommy, enjoy me now...because it's ALL over when I'm mobile." (which at the present time he has NO interest in being. HAPPY DAY!) He and Aiden are most definitely going to be partners in crime. Many FUN posts to follow!

-Nothing makes me smile more than seeing his pudgy legs extended straight to sit. His legs are SO big that it makes his feet look SO tiny! Shoes??? FORGET IT! They'd have to be double wides!

-At night he goes to bed first, while the other two are still running around like a bunch of crazies! He loves the door to be open ALL the way so that he call fall asleep to the NOISE. Yes, he is definitely a THIRD CHILD.

-When I hold him on my hip he puts his arm around me and holds me tight. I'm going to miss that when he grows up. sniffle, sniffle

-When I'm frustrated with the other two crazies he has this light in his eyes that tells me, "Mom, you're going to laugh about this and blog it later". :)

-He has such a PEACEFUL spirit about him. It radiates calmness into our "busy" home.

-He's a tough guy. I recently left the room to go to the bathroom and when I came back Aiden was sitting square on TOP of him...and he (Aaron) was laughing.

Oh how I love my chubby, chubby, little man!

8 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

Where HAS 7 months gone? That went so fast! He just the cutest little chunk!

The Becker Bunch said...

How can you NOT love that little chubba?! He's a doll! Although the way you talk is NOT sounding like someone who is DONE having babies...just sayin?!:)

Rochelle said...

I love BABY NUMBER 3! They are the best aren't they? Maybe we're just better mom's the third time around huh? I love the story about Aidan being on top of him...Alyssa does the same thing and Tannon laughs EVERYTIME! Too funny!

Linda said...

I LOVE those chunky legs - he is absolutely adorable!!

Unknown said...

Wow I love those chunky legs! I can't believe it's already been 7 months! Too fast!

mph said...

He is adorable just like your other 2. He sounds like the perfect baby. I love chubby babies.

Elise and Dan said...

Oh, gosh I'm no digi-scrapbooker. I wish I was!! I've been using scarpblog for my headers. I make one, and then I export it to Jpeg and put it on my picture files. Then I just download it for my header. I've also used Yahoo or Google images for my headers. No programs here!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! I do love his chubs, he is just adorable!~