Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Baby is 8 Months Old!

Aaron is already 8 months old! It's killing me that he's growing up so fast! And I know I'm not the only one who thinks so...I've had several people ask me how old he is now and they were all surprised when I said he was 8 months. "Where has the time gone?" they all ask. My sentiments exactly!

A little about Aaron for journaling purposes:

He has four teeth.

He doesn't crawl yet, but he has recently discovered the usfulness of his huge belly! He rolls everywhere he wants to go. He tried to roll out the glass sliding door yesterday. Today I realized that we are going to have to be more careful about tiny toys on the ground. He got a hold of some transformer parts this morning. Yikes!

He loves to clap his hands and dance. When he hears music he raises his hands above his head and swings them around while letting out this high pitch sound like he's singing. I love it!

He has also realized the power of his cry! If Aiden takes something from him he lets out this huge cry because he knows I'll come running. The look on Aiden's face when I see them is PRICELESS. Aaron's cry paralizes him because he knows he's going to get in trouble! He's already telling Aaron sorry and shoving toys at him when I appear. I can tell that Aaron enjoys his one power over Aiden!!! :) Watch out Aiden...Aaron is going to be bigger than you someday...someday soon! See attached picture...

He gets to do big boy things now! He loves to be pulled around by daddy on the sheet called "rocketship" with the other two. It's SO fun to watch his fraggle rock hair blow in the wind up and down the hallway and see the HUGE smile plastered on his face. See attached picture of the motion part.

His brothers both just adore him and get so excited when he wakes up in the morning. They both eagerly run in there to play with him. I'm always finding random toys that they have thrown into his crib trying to entertain him. How I love my boys!!!




4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute pics! Aarons is the sweetest thing. We also do the "rocketship" at our house...my parents did that for us when we were little. Cheap, great family fun!

mph said...

He is so dang cute! You guys are always coming up with fun, creative things to do with your boys. They will have such good memories growing up. You are such a cute Mom delighting in your boys!

Tiffany said...

All of your pictures are so good and he is soooo cute!!! i LOVE his hair!!!! You have some good looking kids!! And you are always doing cool stuff with them!! OOh to be a kid again, huh? Fun times, I tell ya!!!!:)

Liz G. said...

Definitely a cute boy. I couldn't believe how "grown up" he looked when I saw him the other day!! Handsome boys!