We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We did! It was nice and relaxing! I don't know what Santa was thinking this year...the kids were so spoiled! Actually I take that back, I do know what she was thinking...Santa started shopping in October and was hiding gifts as she bought them. When it came time to wrap the presents, they just started falling out of the wood works! Santa can be quite a forgetful airhead at times! :) The kids ended up with a lot more gifts than was originally intended! I'm pretty sure they aren't upset about it.

Uncle Justin and Aaron

Aunt Anika and Aaron

Oma and Aaron

Alex and Aiden playing outside in the cold...as USUAL. What is their mother thinking, anyway?


Aaron opening his gift from Santa

Aaron not enjoying the fashion show he was forced to put on. :)


Aunt Anika and Aunt Bekka with the boys


Christmas morning...

7 comments:
Looks like Aaron had a great first Christmas. He was surrounded by tons of family that loves him!
Your blog is so awesome....not to mention, soooo up to date. It will probably be Christmas 2009 before i get our pictures posted. Your family is so beautiful. It's amazing how fast kids grow up. I can't believe how old Nick is now. He was so little last time I saw him like 11 years ago! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!
It looks like you had a great Christmas! Andy and his brother Justin could be twins! That is so funny that you forgot what you bought, I did the same thing. When I went to wrap the present s I was surprised!! IT was fun!
I can't believe how big Aaron is getting! Cute pics! Didn't you just love the rain on Christmas? It was my favorite part...anything but snow is fine by me!
Lots of fun stuff! That little Aaron is just so cute!! (I probably say that every time you post a picture of him...I can't help myself)
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. The santa crying pictures are priceless! Since we were too late to wish a Merry Christmas I will send out a big Happy New Year!
Looks like you guys enjoyed your Christmas festivities this year! I was cracking up about your brother's comment about the noise level with all the kids! I"m sure he'll get married and add his own kids to the mix in no time! So glad you guys had a good Christmas and I loved all the pictures of your kiddos. They are sweet :)
Post a Comment