Question: What do you get when you bring 9 adults who have very little musical talent (aside from a few) together to play music???
Answer: One hay of a good time! First up we have the all girls band which consisted of Mandy on vocals, me on the drums and Nikki on guitar. My theory has been proven with undeniable facts now... I HAVE NO RHYTHM! For those of you who have played Rock Band, does 42% accuracy mean anything to you!!? Yikes! Apparently my brother Nick stole all my rhythm at some point because he plays on "expert" level with 100% accuracy. Bah!
The all boys band: Andy, Nick and Dan
I HAD to post the next two. Apparently these are the "new year's eve" jammies. Below is a picture of New Year's Eve 2006, Aiden and Kolby. The picture below that one is of Aaron and Brady, New Year's Eve 2008. Too funny!

9 comments:
Looks like y'all had a fun New Year's!! We played Rock Band to the Wii :) hours of the night, too!! I haven't looked at blogs in a while, so it was fun catching up with your family!!
What no video? Bummer. I love rock band, so fun! Happy New Year!
So were you on easy, medium, hard or expert...
We played all through Christmas!
I love the baby pictures...too cute! I think Rock band is the best!
How fun!! You guys are always having a lot of fun! Your family gatherings look like a blast!
I'm glad you guys had such a great time with your family. Just wait until all those boys are teenagers! It will be a wild crowded ruckus! I'll have to give rock band a try next time I'm with my in-laws. 46% sounds pretty high to me...
Isn't rock band fun!! Don't be too hard on yourself. I got a 40% when I did the drums. Then I thought I was doing pretty good on the guitar with a 72%! wow, bad! I have no rhythm and I've never played an instrument in my life! looks like you had a blast on new years. You are so blessed to have family around you!
Those are great pictures of the babies!! It was so fun to have you kiddos over the other day!
It looks like you had a great holiday. I love the twin New Years pictures.
Post a Comment