Tuesday, January 13, 2009

EVERYBODY shops at Walmart...

Alex got some "Pix-O's" from Santa this year. (which I HIGHLY recommend. They are little beads that you put into shapes and spray with water and they stick together) Anyway, Alex and I were sitting there making some shapes and he expressed concern that his beads were almost gone and he wanted to do more shapes. I told him that the next time we were at Walmart we could buy some more. He agreed and was quiet for a while. Then all of the sudden he pipes up and says, "Mom, do you want to know something about Santa?" And I'm thinking, oh no!!! We can't be having this talk yet! I say, "Sure." And Alex tells me in a very serious tone, "Sometimes Santa and his elves make the toys and sometimes they just buy them at Walmart." I tried to hide my smile and told him that he was probably right. Then Andy asked him, "Well, how does Santa get into Walmart to get the toys?" Alex looks at him with the look of DUH and replies, "They give him the keys!"

See!!! EVERYBODY shops at Walmart! :)

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

That's too cute! I hate that store so badly, but I'm always finding myself there. And I always forget something on the
first trip, so I end up going back after complaining about Wally world the first time around.

CD Black said...

That boy is going somewhere in life! What a thinker!

mph said...

That is funny! Kids say the funniest things sometimes! I love their little imaginations.

Richard and Joleen said...

Hey cutie, what a bright kid you have. Love the blogging. I don't always leave comments, but do check the blogs once in a while.

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Stinkin' cute :) Thanks for the giggle today!