Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nine months old!

Since when do nine month olds have attitudes??? Apparently since now in our house! Poor Aaron hasn't figured out crawling yet...but he sure WANTS TO BE MOBILE! He rolls to get where he wants to go, yet he realizes that it isn't the best form of transportation. He cries and throws tantrums any time we leave the room because he's so frustrated that it would take him so long to follow. I hope he figures this crawling thing out soon, Aiden has enough two-year-almost three-year-old attitude for all of us. We can't deal with any MORE attitude in THIS house! :)

Some other silly things about Aaron include: he LOVES, loves, LOVES to make noise with whatever he can find. He is always looking for something to hold in each hand to bang together. His face just LIGHTS up when he can make lots of noise. He likes to "sing" as he bangs...to make MORE noise! Holy Smokes, Andy and I are already preparing ourselves for THREE LOUD BOYS. We thought that maybe, just maybe, we'd get at least one quiet one...but alas...they are all noise-makers! :)

Aaron loves to eat! (I'm sure that's apparent from the photos). He grunts and fusses if someone is eating without sharing. It's hilarious to watch.

Ever since he was born his ankles, wrists and hands have NEVER stopped moving. It only gets faster when he's excited about something. I'll have to get some video of it sometime!

Aaron loves balls over any other toy. The toy can make all sorts of sounds and lights and he'd still just rather roll the ball back and forth with someone. I think we have a baller on our hands. We love our squishy baby so much! As you can tell from the pictures, he loves to smile!


We watched the Gunn's Afton one day...isn't she beautiful!!! This picture is going to be like the one Sarah and Matt Harding have on their blog of them when they were little...and now they're married! ;) What do ya think, Liz?
Aaron loves to eat!!! This is his first experience with feeding himself mashed potatoes! A bath was definitely needed afterwards!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Great pics! I can't believe he'e 9 months. Tannon goes into nursery in two weeks. Tell them to stop!!!! Anyway, I hope I run into you tomorrow at the gym.