Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Return of Elder Becker!


Anxiously waiting for him to get off the plane...Some more anxious than others...(don't you love Kolby and Lilee's faces in this picture!) :)
The beautiful sign that Nikki made and caused quite a few people to stop and stare. Mmm, missionary work???!
More waiting...
And more waiting...
Ta Da! The moment finally arrived when we saw Elder Becker come walking down the aisle.


Awww...isn't he so handsome!



Alex immediately ran up to Nick and gave him a huge hug!
Nick meeting Aaron for the first time. Nick shook his hand I think... (kidding) :)
Aiden was a little shy at first...but warmed up to him quickly.Alex had to help with Nick's suitcase. He pulled it for a long time! Go Alex!

Today my brother, Nick, returned home from his two year mission in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. He looks so grown up and he has matured so much! We are so proud of you and happy to have you home Nick!

6 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

I don't know why the pictures made me want to cry. I'm guessing it's becuase I rememember being so excited when my three brothers returned with honor.
What a awesome Christmas gift for your family-to have your brother home!!

Rochelle said...

Awesome pictures...it had to be hard waiting with so many kids in the airport.

mph said...

Awww.. I had to choke back a tear or two. Brings back good memories.

Linda said...

That is so cool! I can't believe hot times flies - I still remember Nick as a cute little 8 year old boy with the long lashes....looks like he's still got the lashes! Congrats to him. I bet you are all so excited he is home. I can't stop just looking at those pics of him and can't believe he's grown up.

Anonymous said...

How fun to have your brother home! And great FHE idea. Cute picture of you and Aaron too!

Liz G. said...

Yay for Nick! I remember when Ian came home. He had changed so much!