Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blog Book Pictures

I totally recommend filling the entire page with the pictures!
Another format...pictures are smaller but text is on page as well.
The back cover...
Both formats used here...



The front cover...

Hello All! A dear friend of mine has asked to see some pictures of my blog book because she is wanting to do one of her own. Rather than attach them in an email to her, which takes forever on my OLD computer...I decided to post them here in case anyone was wondering what the books turned out like if you use blurb.com. (Anything that has a big white blotch on it is just a reflection from the camera. The pictures are all nice and crisp and clear.)

7 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

Thank you so much for posting that! I've been wondering how a blog book turns out! It looks great! I'm so excited to get mine going!

mph said...

I think it looks great! Was it expensive? All my pics are on the computer. I haven't developed them except for a few since Jessica was about 2. Sad I know.

Roxy Dozier said...

Perfect!! Thanks so much. I can't wait to show Clay so i can start mine!! I'll be calling or e-mailing if I have any questions. Yours is great. What a great thing to have!

Linda said...

Oh, that's awesome. What a treasure!! Thanks for posting those pics. I'm gonna have to make mine soon.

Tiffany said...

Thanks!!Your book looks great! Hey, I started mine, but I can't figure out how to download more photos from my blog. ? so I have to import them all at once? I first did more than it would hold, so I started over and just imported a few posts. Can I add additional posts as I go along?

Lacie said...

Your blog book is so cute, man you are on top of things!

Anonymous said...

love it! I am working on mine right now! This is why i am not blogging! To much to do to little time! I love that you took your kids to Disneyland! You are the best Mom ever!