Monday, March 30, 2009

World Wildlife Zoo Aquarium






Crystal and I took a fun trip to the new Aquarium at the Wildlife World Zoo. We figured since our little ones were acting like monkeys we might as well take them to the zoo! (insert laugh here). Here is the tip Crystal shared with me...if you go after five it is about ten dollars cheaper to get in but you can quickly see the zoo animals before it closes at six and then hop over to the aquarium that closes at ten. We didn't see the zoo this time...so we made the kids walk through the aquarium part twice to get our money's worth!!! We didn't fool them though! Alex and Alex quickly pointed out that they had "already seen all this stuff." !!! You can't get much past those two! It did make Crystal and I laugh when the boys mostly just wanted to play in the dirt and run in the washes between fish rooms!


"Vampire" fish! Creepy...no Edward here!


Alex touching the sting ray.
The coolest part of all...the WASH! :)

Snuggling with the crocodile...

2 comments:

Liz G. said...

Looks like fun! I miss hanging out with you guys!

Rochelle said...

Fun! Great tip on the admission fee too...I haven't gone again because of the $$. My father in law said.."tell them you want to SEE the animals, not BUY them" Ha!