Because I don't have to own a pooper scooper or vacuum hair off the furniture... this is the newest member of the Wright family, Blondie. (She is a Payson Blond Tarantula).


Because sometimes paper just isn't enough...and it becomes necessary to strip down to your underwear and paint all over yourself. My boys have discovered a "green" way to paint. And no, these are NOT water color paints. They are acrylic.

This is the self proclaimed "Spiderman"!
Because it wasn't flushed...and looked like too much fun.
Because there might be gold...
Because a regular bath indoors is boring...these two literally "sun bathe".
10 comments:
You are so full of fun! And acrylic paint is so much more fun than watercolor! A spider? I guess that is more fun than two gerbils. You rock!
What a super cute post! However, I don't know what to think about the spider.... You are a brave woman!
I don't know how you let the kids get a spider? You are a very brave woman.
Adorable post! You are so cute! What a fun Mom you are! You make the rest of us look bad! =)
You will NEVER EVER see me at your house again.... Sorry! Don't do spiders.
I'll call before I come over to make sure it's locked up tight! Although I'm sure my boys would have a riot with it! So good to see you today!
Hey Amie this is Kristen. I just got back from my mission and wanted to talk to Andy about possibly some job opportunities at the University of Phoenix. If you or him could email me that would be great. Thanks! My email is kristenmichael5@yahoo.com.
What a great post! I can't believe you got a tarantula! You get the mom of the year award!
I don't know if I can ever come to your house again! I despise, loathe, and hate spiders! Getting the heebie jeebies just thinking about them, but I bet your boys love it!
Post a Comment