I haven't posted for a while on what a wonderful daddy Andy is to our three crazies and I wanted him to know how much I appreciate him. He thrives off of taking them fishing, and grocery shopping, and to Monster Jams, and out for ice cream, and to hockey games and so many more fun things! He is the MEAT of our Wright sandwich and makes our house a home. We're all so GLAD when daddy comes home! Here are some fun pics of Andy doing what he does best...taking normal household items and transforming them into awesome entertainment!

Andy turned a paper towel roll into a bubble blower! Who knew baby wash could produce such wonderful bubbles???!

Aaron reaching for the bubbles...



Here are some pics of Aaron. He is growing up so fast! Every time we pray he folds his arms and bows his head. The other day he had a bite of cereal on his spoon and dropped it right away when I started to pray. Can I just say, Awwwwww!


So reverent!

Peeking...
2 comments:
Yep! Your hubby does Rock! What cute pics of little Aaron praying..such a doll!
Those pictures of hime folding his arms and closing his eyes are priceless! That's too cute.
Post a Comment