
Sorry the pictures are so blurry. My camera is broken and we haven't gotten a new one yet. This is Alex pulling Aiden around on a sheet. They LOVE to do this and can spend hours playing on a sheet. When Daddy comes home, this is his first task to accomplish. The boys hound him until he puts them both on there and runs them around. It makes me smile to hear all three of my boys giggling as they come sailing up and down the hallway and around the kitchen. Oh, the things that entertain us!

There goes Aiden sailing down the hallway! Big brother Alex is so nice to give Aiden rides even though Aiden can't return the favor yet.

Here is our version of a SWIMMING POOL. Let's just call it the cheap man's swimming pool. It is a cooler that the boys love to fill with water and then drink it as it comes out the spout at the bottom. Not sure how sanitary it is after they've sat in it...but they sure do love the taste!

They won't both fit in it for too much longer...
3 comments:
Love those boys!! They are totally adorable and I love to see the fun they have together ... just like brothers should have :)
What fun! I love your "swimming pool". I say, "whatever makes them happy"! I love what the kids come up with to fill thier days with fun!
We love sheets too!! The cooler is a new one for me though. Very funny.
Post a Comment