Sunday, September 23, 2007
Surviving the Wreckage!
I haven't posted for a while because we have been sick, sick, sick. It all started a couple of weeks ago when Andy got sick and had to be in the hospital for five days because of a reaction he was having to the medication he was taking. Well, actually let me back up oh, about 11 weeks when we received a little surprise from Heavenly Father. Yes, I'm pregnant. Not quite sure I'm ready for another, but nonetheless...Heavenly Father says so. (my due date is April 10) I have been hovering over the toilet for a while now or laying on the floor playing with the boys. And that's pretty much it. My house is proof of that. Then poor Andy got sick. Then just a week ago I came down with the worst cold I've ever had in my life! And to top it off, I broke out in hives on Friday night. I had hives all over my face, behind my ears, my behind, the backs of my legs, my wrists, hands, hips...you get it. EVERYWHERE. Talk about misery. Goodbye Sudafed, Hello Benadryl. And now, my little men are sick with colds today. Somehow it hasn't slowed them down much! :) Whew. What a pity party. Pray forgive. I just had to explain why I lost my mojo for blogging for a while there. A couple more weeks and I'll be out of my first trimester. WHAHOO. Hope this finds you all HEALTHY, healthy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Amie ... CONGRATS!!!! What wonderful news (not the everyone being sick part)!! I hope you get to feeling better soon and that everyone makes a full recovery :) Will you find out what you're having? Can't wait to hear!
Holy Cow Amie! You're Prego? How exciting. Congrats. Hope that sickness part goes by fast for you. So now you are prego with Mandy and Nikki?
Oh, I am so happy for you to have another baby! I am sorry that you have been so sick...it will all end soon! And then somehting else will come up, but at least it will be something else, right?!
I am so sorry that you are all sick. Sending love and prayers your way. Get better soon!
Post a Comment