Sunday, September 30, 2007

Little Miss Lilee

For those of you who are curious...Seth and Nikki had their new baby girl on Thursday, Sept. 27th. They named her Lilee Renee. She was 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 in. The top is of my mom, Lilee, Seth and Keaton. The bottom is of the Seth Becker family! Everyone is doing great.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Have no idea who they are but I love to see new babies!!! Just reminds me how gigantic my almost 6 month old is!!! Congrats to the newly expanded family :)

Anonymous said...

The big brother doesn't seem very thrilled to get his picture taken...? Or is it the new baby he isn't thrilled about? What a precious little girl! Babies are the best, soon it will be you! Are you going to find out what you are having? The suspense kills me!

Kimberly said...

So cute! Tell Seth congrates. He looks just the same as I remember him. It seems weird that he is a daddy twice! I think of him as the little brother still. Glad that he is happy and has a beautiful family.