All for one and one for all,My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end.
The first two pictures are oldies, but goodies! The top is of Aiden and Alex's first meeting. Aiden was screaming so loud that it scared Alex and he tried to push Aiden off his lap! Thank heavens mom was nearby! He wasn't too sure about his new brother for a while...

I have so enjoyed watching their relationship grow. Every morning Alex paces by Aiden's door and waits for him to wake up. He whines when Aiden sleeps in and keeps asking if he can go wake him up. They are quickly becoming best buddies. Although Alex likes knowing he has the upper hand in things and takes advantage of Aiden at times...they really are learning to play so well together and it absolutely melts my heart. I secretly watch them and think that it's so cute how Alex helps out his brother so he can "do it too."
One day it got awfully quiet in the computer room and I got nervous. I peeked in to check on them and I saw Alex getting out coloring books and crayons for BOTH of them to use. IT WAS AWESOME! :) A moment to be treasured in mom's heart forever! They colored together without problem for at least 45 min. Their little conversations were so cute. Well, Alex just talked and Aiden listened (he doesn't say too much yet). But hey, it works well for them since Alex always has a whole lot to say! :)
6 comments:
Oh, how sweet! I hope they are best friends forever! There is nothing better to watch than your children being so kind to one another. Every now and then we get the opposite when Belle sneaks in a push or is determined to irritate her sisters. Thanks for the post, now I have hope that my girls will be as sweet to one another!
I love to see the same thing with my girls! But I do still have to worry when they get too quiet ;) What a sweet thing to capture!
there so cute! Love your blog...had no idea you did that. Let's keep in better touch. Texas is great! Miken
They are too cute!! I think they will be great friends...and when your little GIRL comes next, they will be VERY protective!! Of course, that is only after torturing her for a few years!! :)
I LOVE these moments. We've started having those nice moments our home too and Oh! they are priceless. Wish they happened more often. Your boys will be good buddies for life. When do you find out boy or girl?? I keep forgetting you are prego.... so exciting? Are you out of the sick stage yet?
What a cute blog! Brothers are pretty special aren't they?!
Post a Comment