Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just Hang'n Around



We were hanging around watching the airplanes in our back yard one day. Daddy made Alex this huge paper airplane that flew really well. Daddies are AWESOME! It kept the boys entertained for a really long time. Then of course, we had to indulge ourselves with our favorite treat, popcycles! I think that my boys would do just about anything for a popcycle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun. Your boys live outside huh!!!I bet it is perfect weather there (or just about). How nice that your boys get to have a picture with you in it so that they realize that you really were there!!!

Kari said...

What a cute and fun mommy! Nice to see you every once in a rare while ... we took over 400 pictures on our trip to Disneyland and I was in 12 of them!

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Hi Amie, I found your blog through a few other people's from the ward. Your boys are getting so big. Luke still talks about wanting to play with Alex everytime we come to the valley to visit grandparents. Congratulations on the baby, hope all is well.

Kimberly said...

Hey, I think this is the first time that I have seen YOU on your blog. Keep it commin'! The cookie recipie is yours if you want it!

The Becker Bunch said...

Awwww...you guys look like you are having a blast!! Those kiddos are too cute!! Airplanes are a favorite at our house too!! We really should take them to the airport one day...we just have to figure out how to get close to the planes!!:)