Thursday, October 18, 2007

Does anyone ever feel this way??? I know I do. I wish eating right were this easy. My mom sent me this email...Chocolate really does have special powers to make all well. :)

Color IS GOOD!

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high,
I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.
My doctor said eating right doesn't have to
be complicated and it would solve my physical problems.
He said just think in colors..
Fill your plate with bright colors.. greens,
yellows, reds, etc.

I went right home and ate an
entire bowl of :

And sure enough, I felt better immediately.
I never knew eating right
could be so easy.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I guess I must be the healthiest eater around! Gummy bears and fruit snacks have all the colors one could need except brown ... that's where the chocolate comes in ;) Thanks for making me feel so much better about my diet!

Kimberly said...

Thats my kind of healthy eating!!