Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Toys R Us Kids, I mean MEN!!!

Here are the "men" in our neighborhood playing street hockey. It was hilarious! These are all grown men who take the game in the street VERY SERIOUSLY. They have purchased nets and all kids of hockey equipment for themselves. Saturday morning the phone starting ringing to see if Andy could come out and play. These guys played for FOUR hours as the women and children sat on truck beds and laughed hysterically at them! Bruises were had for all! But, it was fun to watch our men think they were 12 again running around in the street playing with each other. We have the best neighbors anyone could ask for!


Here is Alex trying to score some goals as the men took a water and stretch the backs break.

10 comments:

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Boys will be boys. I love your neighbors, it seems like you are all doing things together.

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

I meant ALWAYS doing things together

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

You are so lucky to have such great neighbors! It feels good knowing you have friends everywhere up and down the street!Alex is cute! Always trying to be just like his Daddy! Are you feeling ok? You are getting so close!!

andreamatrix said...

Wow,I'm moving to your street. We don't do anything like that in our hood.

Moss Family said...

Oh my heck!?! That street hockey thing is hilarous! My hubby would be out there playing too...but that is funny! That is wonderful you have such fabulous neighbors! Are you getting excited about your babe? I see the countdown and its getting close!

Moss Family said...

Oh my heck!?! That street hockey thing is hilarous! My hubby would be out there playing too...but that is funny! That is wonderful you have such fabulous neighbors! Are you getting excited about your babe? I see the countdown and its getting close!

Kari said...

Totally hilarious!! I love that they are having such a great time :) Sounds like a wonderful place to live!!! You are all lucky for that!

Anonymous said...

What a fun neighborhood to live it!

CD Black said...

Wow, hockey! Our neighbors would rather play video games! Good for you. It is nice having neighbors that are fun.

Linda said...

That is so cool that you know all your neighbors and hang out with 'em. We're like strangers to most of our neighbors... how sad for us!