
Alex got his first valentine from a girl yesterday! It was so sweet, Vanessa came by the house and dropped it off. It's a tiny decorated cake with the word "KISS" written on it and a little hand made card. HA! Alex was beaming with pride. Thank you Vanessa! You made Alex's day! (I am unclear as to why he wasn't wearing a shirt at this point...??? I choose my battles carefully. :) )
4 comments:
I doesn't surprise me that Alex is already getting valentines! He's a very cute boy and has a fun loving out going personality to go with his cuteness! Go Alex - gettin' the girls already!!
A heartbreaker already, huh?! Can't say I'm the least bit surprised ;) Brinley told me today that a boy in her class liked her and was going to hang her picture in his room (her valentines had her picture on them)!!!
He looks so happy and cute! Valentines day is such a fun day !
How sweet that a "girlfriend" brought him a valentine! He's startin' early! so cute..!!
Post a Comment