Friday, February 15, 2008

My Baby Turns 2!

Happy Birthday to Aiden! Here is my first cake that I attempted to decorate in the cake decorating class I'm taking. The boys devoured it the minute I was done with the camera!


Ah, going through all these old pictures of Aiden made me tear up! My baby is so big (I guess it's a good thing with another one on the way!) Aiden is so special to me in so many ways. He is so sweet and puts up with a lot from his older brother. He is our little sports FANATIC. Some of his first words include ball, ba-ball (basketball), ah-eeese (hockey), play, catch, etc. The first thing he wants to do every morning is watch hockey highlights on the nhl.com. It's hilarious to see this little boy sitting in the big computer chair watching hockey. He has also developed quite the slap shot. He is my little cuddle bug and has my personality to a tee! I love this little man and can't wait to see all the great things he is going to do. We love you so much Aiden! Happy 2nd Birthday!



15 comments:

CD Black said...

Happy birthday! Our babies aren't babies! (I was told so the other day that Ryan really isn't a baby anymore. I think it was a hint that I stop calling him that!) Aiden is a cutie! I love your new blog layout; looks great.

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

These little guys seem to get big so fast. Congrats on the cake, it looked great.

Kari said...

Happy birthday, Aiden!!! What an adorable little boy you have there :) He looks to be full of personality and such fun. Your cake is gorgeous!!! I'd love to take a decorating class sometime ... where are you doing it?!

andreamatrix said...

I'm jealous of your cake making skills! What a cutie!

Bret said...

The cake looks awesome! I'm excited to see more as the class goes on. And soon enough you will have a real baby on your hands.

Rochelle said...

I can't believe our kids getting so big. Your little guy is 2!!! Nice cake by the way and the new blog layout is a total hit.
great job
rochelle

Kimberly said...

I can't believe he is 2. They grow up so fast!! Happy Birthday little man!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! What an amazing birthday cake Amie, you are good. How in the world do you find time to do a cake decorating class and where is it? Sounds like fun.....

Elise and Dan said...

I loved the cake you decorated! Where did you take your class? I've been wanting to take a cake decorating class forever! Happy Birthday Aiden! Mason turns 2 in 3 months, and i am having a hard time already!! I love your template! So cute!

Ashley Harris said...

How fun! Happy belated birthday Aiden!! What a great cake too!

kimber said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!! I can totally remember standing in church talking to you about both of us going in to get induced that week. Wow can you believe it's been 2 years? Why do kids have to grow so fast?
Great cake!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to your "baby"! Fellow hockey fans...I love it!! Do you guys ever go to games?
Donna

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Aiden! Great job on the cake! Time sure flies. I can't wait to see your new little boy soon (pictures will have to do...dumb Utah)!

Moss Family said...

Way to go on the cake...I am very impressed! I can't believe Aiden is 2 already!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Love the cake Amie! You did great! I love the picture of Aiden in the blue hat with him suckking on the tie under his chin! Soooo Cute!