
I had to post this picture of Alex because I was so proud of him! We bought this 70 piece Transformers puzzle at Target one night and he sat down and did it all by himself that same night! Now he is constantly pulling it down to put it together and is getting faster at it every time. Great job Alex!
7 comments:
How cool!!!!!! Can't get my boy to sit that long, I don't know how he does it at school. Way to go Alex.
Wow! Can we say advanced and talented. He's only 4 right?
My girls *love* to put together puzzles!! I'm amazed at what they can do on their own and how much they love to help is Steve is working on a much larger one :)
Whoo Hoo!!! Isn't it amazing how much these little guys are growing and doing new things.
Now that's cool! Buy a whole bunch of puzzles for when that baby comes....
What a smart guy you have there! My boys love puzzles too!
Smart kid!
Post a Comment