
You're Coffee. Compared to other ice creams, coffee ice cream has a strong flavor, and it's packed with caffeinated sweetness. You're like that, too! You're always busy, and determined to stay focused as you move from one task to the next. You get frustrated when other people slow you down or hold you back, but when you're in control, you can find ways around any obstacle.
7 comments:
Great...I'm coffee too. And I hate Coffee flavored stuff, sounds disgusting. Maybe coffee is a good thing though if we're easygoing, but opinionated at the same time?
I'm coffee as well, and the funny thing is, is that I don't think that it describes me at all. I can't stay focused for the life of me. Maybe I should take it again...
I took it again and now I am Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (maybe it is Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough). Funny. Not a good description of me, either.
Hi Amie- How are you doing? Is the doctor going to induce you? I hope Your trying everything to get that baby out! Not much longer...It's the best feeling in the world to hold your new baby.
I'm strawberry ... Your personality is as friendly and appealing as strawberry ice cream. I got a kick out of how many of my LDS friends were coffee :)
Yeah, I agree with the test, you are coffee. Even though you don't like it!
I am rocky road. All I can think of when I hear that in Goonies.
Post a Comment