Ok, so I'm extremely late posting these...but because I am using the blog as a family journal, I have to post them anyway! Andy took Alex and his daddy to the camp out this year. We thought that Aiden might want mommy when it got dark and time for bed thus spoiling the night time fun, and Aaron didn't have any hiking boots yet...so he surely couldn't go. But, mommy is eagerly awaiting the year that ALL THREE BOYS go camping with daddy and she has some rest and relaxation time all to herself! ;) As a side note, they all had a MOST EXCELLENT time getting dirty and being cold!
3 comments:
How fun for your guys! Hmmmm, I only have girls. I guess a Mommy Daughter Mall day is in order. Wait a minute, I have those all the time, let's make it a Daddy Daughter Makeover day!
Being dirty is the best! My boys always want to know why they have to take baths. Glad they had fun.
How fun for Alex! I can't wait for the day that they all three go with their Dad for you! You won't know what to do, or maybe you will!
Post a Comment