Ready, set...GO !
Monday, May 26, 2008
101 Ways to Keep Your Children Busy, Andy style
Well, you know that you blog too much when your four year old says to you, "Mom, come look at this and bring the camera...it would be a great picture for your blog!" Yikes! I nearly bust a seam when Alex said this. The picture that he was referring to was the one of him, daddy and Aiden using the ping pong table for a long Hot Wheel ramp. (I swear Andy could write a book entitled, "101 Ways to Entertain Your Children for FREE." He is always coming up with some wild and crazy idea to become wild and crazy with the boys. I get exhausted just watching them! :) ) Most of the following pictures are of Andy's wild and crazy ideas. I could be here all day blogging the rest of Andy's 101 ideas...but I think that I already blog too much! :) The rest are just pics for fun.

Oh the cushion forts that we build! They get better every time...
You can't tell from the picture, but this track extends the entire long hallway! Alex was so proud.
The ping pong table ramp.

Ready, set...GO !

Ready, set...GO !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a great and fun dad! A great mom too, to put up with all the hijinks! Amie, you're still as beautiful as ever! Congrats on such a wonderful family.
Andy could write a book and I would totally buy it, but instead can I just have him come over and play with my kids for a while?
Your house always seems like so much fun! I love the picture with you and baby Aaron. You are such a pretty Mommy! Thank you sooooo much for the formula coupons! Every bit helps. I appreciate that!
How fun! Sounds like your boys keep busy with such a creative Dad! You look great Amie! And your little baby Aaron is so precious.
You don't blog to much, I love it! How stinkin fun for the boys. They will be so creative their entire lives because of their Dad and his ideas! Cute picture of you and Aaron!
Andy seems like a great dad! That post made me think of my own Dad - he had creative and fun ideas of things to do with us kids and I'm not sure who had more fun - us or him!
That is so funny that you posted that b/c caden and I made a fort yesterday. We made it on the pull out couch. I love these moments. I wish I would have taken a picture now. Maybe I will just steal it from your blog...
Your hubby sounds like an awesome dad! Wish I knew him better. We could all have a lot of fun together.
Isn't that fantastic when your other half has just as much energy and imagination as your crazy monkey kiddos?...but when you're left alone with them it's ALL business?!
I love those pics, your boys just look so sublimely happy!
Post a Comment