Every year we go to the Coyotes (NHL) team open house for free hot dogs, soda and OF COURSE to let the boys shoot some pucks! We had a grand time eating nasty hot dogs, spilling Sprite all over the floor, shooting pucks and bouncing our little hearts out on the huge bouncer! Aaron slept through the whole thing! I don't know how...it was quite loud in the arena. Here are our favorite pics.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I have no idea who the coyotes are or if they're a good team, but believe it or not I have a team sweatshirt. That's what happens when you ask hubby for a red sweatshirt for Christmas!
You should let us in on all the free fun things like that to do around here. We need more family outings, but never know what to go and do.
Ugh! I missed the open house?!! Where has my mind been?! I'm glad you guys had fun though.
Post a Comment