Monday, June 23, 2008

Aaron's First Haircut

Aaron's hair was out of control! It was SO long on top but balding in certain spots on the sides an back. (You know, the traditional mullet that newborns get). It was untameable! This is the soonest I have ever had to cut one of my kiddos hair, he's only 2 and a half months old! So my sweet sister-in-law, Anika, who is a hairdresser, cut it for him. He looks just like his brothers now with short spikes on top. He was very good and calm through the whole thing...although his eyes were huge and concerned about what was going on! Ta Da!


The craziness before...
During...
Aunt Anika and Aaron after the cut
All done!!! (This picture is the next day. As you can tell from the above picture, getting a hair cut is exhausting!)

7 comments:

Donna said...

SO cute! I love that last picture! I just had to cut Tanner's hair a bit-he was getting some major bangs. And it's obvious I did it myself...Aaron's looks very nice!

Rochelle said...

Handsome, Handsome!!!!!!!! I love the Wright boy's spiky hair! He wouldn't be yours if the hair wasn't dark and standing up!

Linda said...

What a little cutie-pie... love the hair. Adorable post.

Elise and Dan said...

Wow! Mason was 2 years old before he had his first hair cut, and even then it still wasn't as much hair as Aaron's! He definately looks like his brother's!

Roxy Dozier said...

I wish my hair could look that good as soon as I got it cut. Wow Aaron is so stinkin cute. Good work Wrights!!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So cute! I can't believe how much hair he had! It's great that he didn't scream through the haircut either. What a handsome little guy :)

Rochelle said...

I HAD to copy your blogger background. Its so CUTE and it loads tons faster than my photobucket scrapbooking pages. (plus it was the only patriotic one made for 3 column pages). Anyway, sorry to be a copycat :)