On Friday night we took the boys to the circus. Aiden was terrified of all the noise and light changes at first, but really enjoyed it after a while. Aaron was perfectly good the entire time and even slept through the last half (his loud brothers have him trained to sleep through a LOT of noise). Alex thought the best part was the cotton candy that his Oma bought for him. It was $12 if you can believe that! Thank heavens for Omas...mommy and daddy are CHEAP! I think that he enjoyed the rest of it too! When the elephants laid down on their sides to do a trick, Alex leaned over to Oma and said, "THAT is the grossest thing I have ever seen." :) The pictures came out really dark, sorry about that!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Circus
On Friday night we took the boys to the circus. Aiden was terrified of all the noise and light changes at first, but really enjoyed it after a while. Aaron was perfectly good the entire time and even slept through the last half (his loud brothers have him trained to sleep through a LOT of noise). Alex thought the best part was the cotton candy that his Oma bought for him. It was $12 if you can believe that! Thank heavens for Omas...mommy and daddy are CHEAP! I think that he enjoyed the rest of it too! When the elephants laid down on their sides to do a trick, Alex leaned over to Oma and said, "THAT is the grossest thing I have ever seen." :) The pictures came out really dark, sorry about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun! Every kid needs to see the circus at least once!
What fun you always have with your kids. I love that grandparents don't care what things cost!
$12 for a cotton candy!!! Holy Schmoley!! It's just a cup of sugar! Thank goodness for Grandma! You guys always find the funnest things to go to. I didn't even know the circus was in town! It looks like you guys had fun!
I love the circus, how fun for your family!
That looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go to the circus...someday I suppose!
Post a Comment