Friday, June 20, 2008

Learning the ABC's


I love it when I see my boys playing so nice together. I especially love it when I see Alex "reading" books to Aiden or teaching him something. Yesterday I watched Alex teach Aiden the alphabet using this big ABC puzzle. They were having a ball and Aiden was so excited to be doing a puzzle. I was amazed at what a great teacher Alex was! They sang the ABC song over and over, and by the end Aiden was singing it on his own. Sometimes I forget how much older siblings teach the younger ones. This can be a good thing and a bad thing at times! :) Thank you Alex for making Aiden feel special! (Pardon the undies please, Alex changes clothes so many times a day that I don't realize it when he's in the middle of putting on his next outfit and gets sidetracked.) :)

5 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

How cute! It really is AMAZING what siblings can teach each other. Good job Alex!

Rochelle said...

Too cute!!!! Jayden teaches Alyssa more good than bad, but the bad seems SOOO bad coming from a 3 year old. Speaking of kids who change clothes a lot....have you met my daughter???????????? She changed in and out of her ballerina outfit 15 times today and was wearing it to the library today. Yeah...imagine the looks I get out in public.

Elise and Dan said...

They sound a lot like my kids, all the way down to the changing of clothes throughout the day! kids are so funny!

Meghan said...

Okay why does Aiden look so dang big in that picture! How old is he now. Anyways that is so sweet that Alex reads to him. Caden sings songs to McKylah and it is the sweetest thing.

Linda said...

Those are priceless moments when they play together so nicely. Aiden will be all ready for preschool soon!