Last night Andy told the boys that he would take them to the Sports Chalet to have some fun and Alex hopped up and ran to his room. Soon he came out wearing a white polo shirt and asked Andy to put some gel in his hair. We were shocked that he actually wanted his hair done and wasn't wearing his usual superhero shirt. We asked him why. He said that that he wanted to look nice in case there were GIRLS THERE. WHAT??? He's too young to want to look good for girls! :) I couldn't believe it, my heart was a bit sad to realize that he's growing up. I tried to get a picture of him in his polo and gelled up hair, but he was too embarrassed to let me. When I reminded him today about last night this was his embarrassed look. FREEZE children!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Growing Up...Who said you could?
Last night Andy told the boys that he would take them to the Sports Chalet to have some fun and Alex hopped up and ran to his room. Soon he came out wearing a white polo shirt and asked Andy to put some gel in his hair. We were shocked that he actually wanted his hair done and wasn't wearing his usual superhero shirt. We asked him why. He said that that he wanted to look nice in case there were GIRLS THERE. WHAT??? He's too young to want to look good for girls! :) I couldn't believe it, my heart was a bit sad to realize that he's growing up. I tried to get a picture of him in his polo and gelled up hair, but he was too embarrassed to let me. When I reminded him today about last night this was his embarrassed look. FREEZE children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How cute your boys are! I agree, I wish I could freeze the kids and them stay little forever. We may have to play match maker when our kids get older, that would be cool!My girls, your boys! We'd make one cool family!
I feel the same way! I just posted on my blog that I keep telling mason to stop growing up! I think the more you have the faster they grow! I say FREEZE too! =)
I hear ya!!!! Little Tannon is just trying to get big everyday. I'm so gonna have empty arms syndrome in a few months. You're boys are adorable. I love the boy things they think of doing.
You need to start telling him he can't date until he's 30. That worked until 2nd grade for Abby. I love all that mud! He sure had fun.
Did you change your blog? It looks cute. I totally know how you feel. Caden turned three on Wednesday and I can't believe he is that big! I really wish we could freeze time.
Oh, I am sad that they grow up so fast to. But happy in another way because Tessa is so much fun in a different way then Olivia is. I am always shocked when I have another baby at how big my other kids really are because I see them as babies until I see a baby! Aaron is a cutie! I love the mud covered Aiden and the picture of Alex--- perfect pictures!
Girls?! What kind of teenie bopper shows is he watching?
I would love to freeze Ryan right now, mostly because then he could be so cute and not be able to touch anything!
THat is EXACTLY how I feel?! Who said?! Certainly not US!! It goes SO FAST...it's hard to believe that in a few years we'll all be done with this stage of our lives...SAD!! Of course, we'll all be busy soccer moms with sports, music, dance, field trips, cooking, cleaning, homework helping...uhhhhg, we'll have our hands full!!:) Take lots of pictures!!
That is too funny! Hannah had her first crush in Kindergarten!! It is surprising how fast they are interested in the opposite sex!
Post a Comment