Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aaron is 2 Months Old

Cheese!
The adorable shirt that Aunt Nikki gave him...it says "Future Mr. Right". HA!
The boys call this "Aaron's practice" because I once told them he had to be on his belly to practice using his neck muscles. :)
Quiz: can you count how many rolls he has on his arms?

In some ways time has flown by, and in others it feels like we have always had Aaron. I suppose that means that he was just meant to be a Wright! Could you disagree? He is the clone of his brothers! :) Aaron is the sweetest, MOST laid back little man anyone who already had two crazy boys could have asked for! He has already slept through the night several times and is perfectly content to be in his bouncer watching the chaos around him by day. I feel guilty at times when I'm not holding him, it's just that he never fusses if I put him down. As you can tell from the pictures, he is a tiny little thing...HA! At one month he was 12 lbs. 6 oz. and the other day I had to take Aiden in for an ear infection and I secretly weighed him. He is already 15lbs. 6 oz.! At around six weeks he started smiling and cooing. He is extremely alert and will just lock eyes with me and smile for minutes at a time. I just love him to pieces!

8 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

How cute he is! Mine were always so tiny, I was so afraid of breaking them! Roly Poly babies are my favorite.

Linda said...

He is so dang cute!! It makes me want another one. Glad he's such a good baby for you.

Elise and Dan said...

He is a cute little chunk! I love the rolls, I just want to kiss them! It's amazing how much he looks like his brothers!

mph said...

He's trying to catch up to his older brothers! Honestly, he is so cute! I love his mohawk!!!

Rochelle said...

Chunky babies are the best!!!!! Ask my little Tannon. I'm glad the third time is a charm, aren't you?

Anonymous said...

Wow, two months old already! I like your comment about him being Wright (clever little girl you are)! I love his chubs I juts want to squeeze him. I love it when they smile, it makes everything else go away and all the focus is on the beautiful smile! Babies are the best!

Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe he is already 2 months old. Time has flown by. He is so cute! I love the rolls. He definatly is eating well!

Kari said...

Oh, Amie ... he is so adorable!! I wanna squeeze every single roll on that chubby body :) I loved Cougar being such a chunk in comparison to my girls! Looks like you are having great times with the little one - love hearing about the daily drama of life with little ones!!