The pink sunglasses were already in the jeep, it was Aiden's idea to put them on! I think that I'll put this picture on my 2009 calendar! Woot woo!
Who says Barbie cars are for girls??? Not my boys! They had a hay day driving our neighbor's Barbie cars up and down our street. I asked them both to look at me so I could take a picture and these are the natural poses I got!
TOO CUTE! I can't believe how popular those powerwheels are. Kids just won't get out of them no matter what. Even Jayden drives the barbie one that belongs to our neighbor.
Your boys are so cute! The power wheels are great! I wish I would have gotten one when the kids were a little younger (your kids ages). Hannah was a little too old by the time we got it.
HA...what sas those two have!! You don't need girls with that attitude!!:) I love it!! What fun they must have...looks like you know what Santa will bring in December!!:)
Whew! Now I don't feel so bad that my girls like to play with G.I. Joes! I've always wanted to get the girls a power wheel, I'm still trying to convince Santa that's what they need.
8 comments:
TOO CUTE! I can't believe how popular those powerwheels are. Kids just won't get out of them no matter what. Even Jayden drives the barbie one that belongs to our neighbor.
Your boys are so cute! The power wheels are great! I wish I would have gotten one when the kids were a little younger (your kids ages). Hannah was a little too old by the time we got it.
We have a barbie jeep that is high used! Your boys look so cute in the jeep, I love the poses!
So how does Andy feel about the pictures.... They are too cute!
HA...what sas those two have!! You don't need girls with that attitude!!:) I love it!! What fun they must have...looks like you know what Santa will bring in December!!:)
Those glasses are killer! Where did Alex learn to pose like that? What has Andy been teaching them? What cute boys you have Amie!
Whew! Now I don't feel so bad that my girls like to play with G.I. Joes! I've always wanted to get the girls a power wheel, I'm still trying to convince Santa that's what they need.
You must keep that picture around for when he gets engaged. Awesome!
Post a Comment