Aaron stopped sleeping through the night about a week ago so I decided to start him on rice cereal once a day before bed to see if I could get him to sleep all night again. The boys were so excited all week long that Aaron was going to get to eat REAL food on Friday. They talked about it all week long! Boy was it disappointing for them! Both Alex and Aiden gobbled it up at three months, but Aaron wanted NOTHING to do with it. The look on his face after the first bite was priceless (no, I neglected to get it on camera :( ) Each bite after that came spewing out. After trying for a few minutes and getting the worst sour faces each time, we gave up! Maybe in a few weeks!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Rice Cereal??? Yuck!
Aaron stopped sleeping through the night about a week ago so I decided to start him on rice cereal once a day before bed to see if I could get him to sleep all night again. The boys were so excited all week long that Aaron was going to get to eat REAL food on Friday. They talked about it all week long! Boy was it disappointing for them! Both Alex and Aiden gobbled it up at three months, but Aaron wanted NOTHING to do with it. The look on his face after the first bite was priceless (no, I neglected to get it on camera :( ) Each bite after that came spewing out. After trying for a few minutes and getting the worst sour faces each time, we gave up! Maybe in a few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you're keeping the kiddos occupied even though Aaron is so young. That hubby of yours is really good at having fun stuff to do.
So cute! I love the firsts with new babies! Soon he will be eating it all up and then some!
I remember the cereal days. Sydney was so picky I always had to mix a fruit in with it or she wouldn't eat it. She's still like that today! He'll eat it, he's a boy. They're always hungry!!
Post a Comment