Saturday, July 26, 2008
Shout Out To All Da Mommas Out There!
Andy said the funniest thing this morning and I had to share. I was trying to get ready to go to a shower and he was taking care of the boys so I could do it. Aiden was crying about spilling his oatmeal and Alex was whining about needing help with something else. It was a very loud ordeal. Alex kept up the whining and asking dad to come help him while Andy was making more oatmeal and cleaning up the oatmeal all over the floor. Finally Andy yells out (a slight yell, not a loud one :) ), "Hold on you guys...I can only do one thing at a time...I'm not your mother!" I BURST OUT LAUGHING from another room! It's true, isn't it ladies! We are the champions of multi-tasking! So here is a shout out to all you multi-tasking mommas! You're most likely holding a child or having a conversation while reading this! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
TOO FUNNY!!! I love it when our hubbies admit we can do MANY things better than they can. Guys just can't multitask very well...love them to death for trying, but it just doesn't work well.
So true! That's all I ask for, just a little recognition. Anyways I have been meaning to tell you that we got a membership to Lifetime. We are loving it there, and Cade actually does good. Hope to see you there soon! :)
It's so fun to see a Dad try to be the Mom! My hubby hasn't admitted it yet, but I know I'm the better Mom! Cute story.
This makes me proud! At least Andy can admit the facts!!!
That is FUNNY! I love that he said that, I don't think Ross recognizes my multi-tasking abilities maybe I should let him read this post...!
That's funny! Matt can't babysit and clean at the same time. If he babysits (well I don't think it should be called babysitting when it's your own kids!) the house is always a MESS. He just can't do both at once. I guess he is not alone!
Post a Comment